Being A JAMMUtie..
I think that I can explain this topic fully..
Jammu & Kashmir..
Whenever Any resident of Rest of India come to heard about this..
The only image is build up of Militants, Mountains, Extreme Winters etc.
But somehow.. This exist only for Kashmir region..
We JAMMUties always faced discrimination due to these anti nationalists.
The topic given by User is totally absurd..
There is just a minor difference in word Jammu & Kashmir..
Ideologically.. There's a major difference in between JAMMUties & Kashmiri anti Nationalists..
Just a few months ago..
When whole Kashmir was in condition of extinction..
PM Modi gave them shelter..
Yeah.. I know.. It was his responsibility as the Prime Minister of the country..
But.. What about Omar abdullah..
He didn't given even a penny..
But.. As we seen in Assembly elections..
Kashmir didn't given a single seat to BJP and 15 seats to anti incumbent NC..
This states that.. Kashmiri residents are culprits while JAMMUties are victims of discrimination...
I think that I can explain this topic fully..
Jammu & Kashmir..
Whenever Any resident of Rest of India come to heard about this..
The only image is build up of Militants, Mountains, Extreme Winters etc.
But somehow.. This exist only for Kashmir region..
We JAMMUties always faced discrimination due to these anti nationalists.
The topic given by User is totally absurd..
There is just a minor difference in word Jammu & Kashmir..
Ideologically.. There's a major difference in between JAMMUties & Kashmiri anti Nationalists..
Just a few months ago..
When whole Kashmir was in condition of extinction..
PM Modi gave them shelter..
Yeah.. I know.. It was his responsibility as the Prime Minister of the country..
But.. What about Omar abdullah..
He didn't given even a penny..
But.. As we seen in Assembly elections..
Kashmir didn't given a single seat to BJP and 15 seats to anti incumbent NC..
This states that.. Kashmiri residents are culprits while JAMMUties are victims of discrimination...
No comments:
Post a Comment